Thank you to everyone who read, commented, and shared things I wrote on my blog this year. Writing has been an unexpected endeavor for me. I never considered myself much of a writer and was very reluctant to start my blog just over 5 years ago. But in over the past few years writing has grown into a great love and passion of mine. I still feel as though I am trying to “find my way/voice” as a writer, yet feel like this past year I’ve made some good strides in figuring that out. And for those of who have engaged with me along the way, I am very grateful.
I thought I would end this year highlighting my top 5 posts of 2015. In case you missed any of them when they were first posted, you can find the links below.
- Remembering Carole: A tribute to my mother-in-law who passed away earlier this year.
- On receiving refugees… and maybe terrorist: a few thoughts on a Christians perspective on the refugee crisis.
- Let her be her: the story of my wife and I’s first major fight.
- Young Love: the story of two elderly couple still in love.
- Letting your weakness show: a story about the day I couldn’t hide it any longer.
Thanks again to all of my faithful readers. If there is anything you would love to read more about from me in the year ahead I would love to know. Happy reading and writing in 2016!